Boiler Installations Fact: Planning on replacing or installing a brand new boiler? You could save up to £300.00 a year by upgrading to an A rated energy efficient boiler.
Warrington & St Helens Boiler Installations Your boiler is one of the most important parts of your home, providing you with warmth, comfort and hot water. However with rising energy cost’s is can also prove expensive to run. “A new boiler (funding is available subject to criteria) will increase the energy efficiency of your home” We offer a full range of fixed priced ‘A’ boilers (subject to survey) ensuring the price you see is the price you pay. And part funded boilers subject to condition under the new Government’s home improvement scheme. Although we are based in Merseyside L&W can offer the following boilers types in; Newton-le-Willows
Runcorn FIXED PRICED BOILER SWAPS – WORCESTER / BAXI / MAIN Types of boiler installations
- Combi Boiler – or combination boiler – a high-efficiency water heater and central heating boiler combined within a compact unit, therefore no separate hot water cylinder is required, offering space saving within your property. Generally saving you money on installation time and cost e.g. less pipework. – according to the Energy Saving Trust (ETS) a combination boiler is 12% more efficient than a non condensing boiler
- Regular Boiler – or conventional boiler – a typical regular boiler system incorporates a boiler, extended controls, a hot water cylinder which is often fed by a cold water storage cistern located in the loft and a feed and expansion cistern also located in the loft..
What we offer
- System Boiler – or similar to a conventional boiler – works on the same principles however many of the major individual components of the heating and hot water system are built into the boiler also the hot water is pumped through the heating system to radiators and hot water system resulting in a faster response and more economical running costs. The system boiler removes the need for a feed and expansion cistern.
- Free survey & quotation
- Gas safe registered engineers
- All boilers A rated
- Fast, efficient, installation process
- Choice of boiler
- Up to 9-year warranties (dependent on boiler)
- Flexible payment terms (no deposit required)
Various ways to pay
Interested – for more details or why not arrange a free home visit from our surveyor at a time and date to suit you to discuss all options available to you and provide technical advice on how to get the best out of your heating system. Why not check out the other services we offer, from a new bathroom installation to an annual gas service. Contact one of our office staff for more details.
- Card payments
- Finance options via our Home Improvement Loan
- Discussed in the comfort of you own home
- No deposit
- Low payment terms to suit you
- Acceptance for finance – usually within 24 hours